Please Note All Anden Sales Are Final
Note on Shipping: currently all Anden products require ground shipping, subject to a 21 day manufacturer's delay.
Only available in the lower 48 states.
Anden steam humidifiers are designed to help cultivators maximize yield and optimize plant health. The Anden High-Capacity Steam Humidifier with Vapor-logic delivers commercial capacity steam humidification to your grow room, capable of adding up to 1,200 pints (150 gallons) of moisture per day. This unit distributes steam evenly throughout your space, using a dedicated fan pack that is powered by the humidifier itself. This allows for ductless installation, making the AS150 a versatile option for any space that needs tight humidity control. Check below for the full list of industrial specs and grow-optimized features that will set your operation apart.
Works great with TrolMaster's Hydro-X system, and DSD-1 Dry Contact Station.
5 year bumper to bumper warranty.
Please note: no international shipping is available on this item.
For Anden technical support please call 800 972-3710
Please Note: This Item is shipped inside its original packaging, and not discreet.
- 1,200 Pints/day – Industry-leading capacity delivers moisture to achieve ideal conditions for your plants (equivalent to 150 gallons/day)
- Built-In Fan Pack – Designed to mount directly on top of the humidifier or above the humidifier at canopy height for easy, ductless installation and even steam distribution
- Electrode Technology – Steam is created by passing energy between two electrodes in the disposable steam cylinder for fast, clean, efficient moisture production
- Easy to Maintain – The electrode heating system removes the need for cleaning the steam canister. When needed, you can simply replace the canister
- Flexible Installation – The ductless design offers versatile installation options for just about any application
- Built-in Digital Control – The on-board control manages the complete operation of the humidifier, and will notify you when service is required
- Display Panel – Shows fill, drain, steam operations, and diagnostics alongside the on/off power switch
- Included Vapor-logic Controller – Accurate and responsive relative humidity control, with a web-based interface for easy remote monitoring and data backup
- Backflow Protection – The air gap built into the fill cap prevents excessive pressure buildup
- Water Level Sensor – The humidifier automatically manages the water level in the steam canister to prevent overfilling
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on all parts of this commercial steam humidifier–so you can grow with confidence