Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get an even bigger discount for orders 12 and over of any unit!
Please Note All Anden Sales Are Final
Note on Shipping: currently all Anden products require ground shipping, subject to a 21 day manufacturer's delay.
Only available in the lower 48 states.
210 Pints Per Day. Anden A210V1 Dehumidifier are designed and built for cultivation. This industrial grow room dehumidifier removes up to 210 pints of moisture per day and circulates air within your cultivation space to create a healthy, grow-optimized environment. Setup is simple, and humidity is constantly controlled to help prevent crop disease and pests.
Please Note: This Item is shipped inside its original packaging, and not discreet.
Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, for maximum energy efficiency.
- 210 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control
- 525 CFM @ 0.6” – Powerful circulation helps remove moisture from the air efficiently
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- No-Hassle Drainage – The positive pressure drain removes the need for a drain trap. Just proper drainage, with no monitoring required
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A. Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product–so you can grow with confidence
5 year bumper to bumper warranty.
Please note: no international shipping is available on this item.
For Anden Technical support please call 800 972-3710