Please Note All Anden Sales Are Final
Note on Shipping: currently all Anden products require ground shipping, subject to a 21 day manufacturer's delay.
Only available in the lower 48 states.
320 Pints Per Day, 208-240VAC. Anden A320V1 dehumidifiers are designed and built for cultivation. This industrial unit removes up to 320 pints of moisture per day, and powerfully circulates air within your cultivation space to create a healthy, grow-optimized environment. And it really moves some air--up to 830 cubic feet per minute for maximum moisture removal. Setup is simple, and humidity is constantly controlled to help prevent crop disease and pests.
Works great with TrolMaster's Hydro-X system, and HS-1 Humidistat or DSD-1 Dry Contact Station.
5 year bumper to bumper warranty.
Please note: no international shipping is available on this item.
For Anden technical support please call 800 972-3710
Please Note: This Item is shipped inside its original packaging, and not discreet.
- 320 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control
- 830 CFM @ 0.0” – To remove moisture, it’s got to move the moisture-filled air. The powerful fans circulate huge amounts of air for maximum moisture removal
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 2.9 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A. Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product–so you can grow with confidence