Organics Alive FCB Stress Management Foliar Spray is an organic & natural liquid derived from fermented castor beans. It regulates and manages the energy process in the plant at different growth stages. FCB helps keep plants cells turgid under hot and dry conditions.
Available in: 1 Pint, 1 Gallon
1 Gallon bottle shown
FCB regulates plant energy by managing excess radiation absorbed by the leaves. This process results in redirecting energy in the plant for higher photosynthesis rate and nutrient absorption to convert them into carbohydrates, sugars and proteins.
FCB allows your plant to minimize the use of ATP from the mitochondria that cools down chloroplast and redirects that energy for plant growth and health. Active ingredients in the product also regulate plant-cell osmotic potential to reduce water loss and stimulate plant growth. In this entire process, the plant improves its nutrients utilization resulting in faster growth, mitigating stress and increasing yields with a better quality of harvest.
- Protects plants from heat and moisture stress.
- Saves plant energy resulting in increased growth.
- Controls transpiration rate & avoids wilting.
- Increases heat and stress tolerance.
- Increases plant vigor & yield.
- Safe to handle and easy to spray on all crops.
- Available in: 1 Pint, 1 Gallon.
- 2-4 ml per gallon foliar only.
- ½ gallon per acre foliar only.
- Can be used in all phases of growth considering environmental conditions meet foliar requirements.