Organics Alive Slow Release Granular is designed for plants in full production of flowers and fruit. It can also be used for early transplant stages during vegetation cycle for root mass development. It has a macronutrients value of 0-5-5 (N-P-K) N (Nitrogen) P (Phosphorus) K (Potassium) which is designed for plants that need phosphorus and potassium to build and maintain fruits, flowers, and root mass during critical stages of growth.
Organics Alive Granular fertilizers are slow release (SRF). The granular size is 3mm to 6mm. Its uniformity, particle size, surface area, and nutrient distribution are in the excellent range and very consistent. Organics Alive granular uses high quality healing clay as a binder. There are no chemicals, polymers, or synthetic binders in our granular pellets.
Organics Alive Slow Release (SRF) Granular is designed to broadcast directly into the root zone during planting or used as a top dress within the drip line of the plant.
- Propagation - Transplant: 2-4 Grams per plant root zone.
- Large established plants: 4-6 grams per plant root zone
- For plants already planted: Top dress 4 grams around the drip line of the plant.
- Ensure that moisture will reach the granular pellets for consistent release.
- 15-80 lbs per acre depending on crop and soil analysis.