Power Si Granular is the only, first of its kind slow-release granular formula containing stabilized orthosilicic acid, fulvic acid, and other proprietary ingredients. This combination plays a key role in releasing locked-up nutrients from the soil. Power Si Granular provides a stable matrix to keep silicic acid in an active state, which is available to the plants for an extended period (up to 30 days after application).
We cannot guarantee delivery times for Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day Express, or Expedited Shipping due to covid-19 reasons and the postal services is in disarray.
Canada customers: Please note that Power SI ONLY ships by UPS, and will NOT ship by USPS or Canada Post.
- Strengthens cell walls
- increase plant vigor
- Increase lateral branching
- Decreased internode spacing
- Increase movement of slow-moving minerals
- Improves overall nutrient availability in the soil
- Thicker stems and stalks
- Healthier stronger plants will have higher yields and better quality
- Increase Brix levels
- Reclaims exhausted soils for sustainable farming