Organics Alive FPF is fermented plant and Non GMO grains. It is not mined or derived from mined sources. FPF is a powerful foliar inoculant and root drench with instant results. The elemental properties within its nature increases the plant’s ability to readily complex minerals and nutrients making them available to plant roots and easily absorbable through cell walls.
FPF is fermented grains liquid which we isolate and extract using a non-base method for pure and clean material containing no heavy metals.
FPF contains high levels of small molecule composition acids, amino acids, humic acid, minerals and enzymes. It is of low molecular weight. Because of its low molecular weight, it has the ability to readily bond minerals and elements into its molecular structure causing them to dissolve and become easily absorbed by plants.
- FPF is organic and non-toxic.
- Dissolves silica and magnifies the many benefits of this element.
- Responsible for an increase in stomata opening and transpiration and assists plant respiration as well as improving the respiration of beneficial microorganisms.
- Directly influences numerous enzymatic processes and stimulates the plant's immune system.
- Beneficial for plant RNA & DNA.
- Increase the activity of multiple enzymes.
- Aid chlorophyll synthesis.
- Enhances terpene profile and increase brix.
- Increase crop yields.
- Buffer soil pH.
- Synthesize new minerals.
- Stimulate plant metabolism.
- Decompose silica to release essential mineral nutrients.
- Detoxify various pollutants (pesticides, herbicides, etc.).
FPF can be used for all crops either as a foliar spray, through drip systems and soil drench.
- 1ml per gallon soil drench.
- 1ml per gallon foliar application.
- 1 gallon per acre.